- GDP growth higher than expectations, but no Covid-19 impact spoken of
- India's GDP growth at 4.7% in Dec quarter, marginal improvement over Q2
- Fiscal deficit touches 128.5% of budget estimate at January-end
- Core sector grows by 2.2% in January as power generation picks up
- SBI sees green shoots in roads, city gas distribution and renewable sectors
PGIM India Large Cap Fund - Sr.2 (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||Banks - Private Sector||34,000||5.75||9.73||0.26|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||44,000||5.40||9.13||-6.93|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||59,000||4.58||7.74||4.23|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||80,000||4.21||7.11||-4.46|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||16,950||4.09||6.92||-5.76|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.