- Imran Khan set to become next Pakistan PM as cracks appear within Oppn
- Global information security spending to reach $124 bn by 2019, says report
- Govt wants non-mineral exploration doubled, greater private sector role
- Both Modi and Vajpayee did well for economy, but neither as much as Macron
- BPCL to keep Mumbai refinery shut for at least 2 months after fire: Source
UTI-CPO - Sr.VI - II(1100Days) - Reg (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||5,779||1.26||1.65||2.46|
|Grasim Inds||Textiles - Manmade||10,976||1.13||1.47||-3.69|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||32,044||0.97||1.28||14.92|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||5,339||0.73||0.95||20.79|
|M & M||Automobiles - Passenger Cars||6,356||0.59||0.78||13.09|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.