- Nationalism or development? The top agenda for Munger voters this election
- SC issues notice to lawyer who claimed there was conspiracy to frame CJI
- HEG shares hit 52-week low as FIIs reduce stake; tank 51% in 2019
- Samsung is retrieving all Galaxy Fold samples distributed to reviewers
- Bharti Airtel trades firm as stock turns ex-date for rights issue
Essel Large Cap Equity Fund (Div-Q) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||50,400||11.69||9.42||7.87|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||225,000||9.01||7.26||8.19|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||108,000||8.03||6.48||-0.85|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||Banks - Private Sector||49,500||6.61||5.33||6.58|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||72,000||5.60||4.51||14.44|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.