- India suspends cross-LoC trade with Pakistan, says route being misused
- Mueller found 10 cases of possible obstruction of justice by Trump: Barr
- Inside Apple's new lab where a robot called Daisy will rip apart iPhones
- Samsung Galaxy Fold screen 'malfunction' raises spectre of Note 7 fiasco
- RIL Q4 profit up 9.8% y-o-y at Rs 10,362 cr, Jio FY19 net at Rs 2,964 cr
IDBI Hybrid Equity Fund - Direct (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||75,000||17.39||4.83||7.46|
|Nestle India||Food - Processing - MNC||11,000||12.06||3.35||-2.57|
|Hind. Unilever||Personal Care - Multinational||60,000||10.24||2.84||-0.36|
|Larsen & Toubro||Engineering - Turnkey Services||70,000||9.70||2.69||3.22|
|Yes Bank||Banks - Private Sector||350,000||9.63||2.67||28.78|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.