- MARKET LIVE: SGX Nifty trends suggest a negative start for Indian indices
- Covid-19 Factoid: Shifting of epicentre to the US, and 3 other data trends
- Coronavirus LIVE: No magic vaccine, says US as global toll tops 42,000
- India coronavirus dispatch: Covid-19 and the misinformation pandemic
- World coronavirus dispatch: Estimating the impact on US, China economies
- Best of BS Opinion: The Covid-19 battle, economic dislocation, and more
HDFC DAF - III - 1224Days-November 2016 (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||10,500||1.24||1.51||-32.22|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||16,687||0.83||1.01||-39.77|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||7,800||0.57||0.70||-12.5|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||Banks - Private Sector||3,110||0.50||0.62||-23.04|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.