- Four crucial messages emerging from the Mayawati-Mulayam kiss-and-make-up
- Facebook assembles a small army of fact-checkers for India's elections
- Elections 2019: In Rohilkhand, BJP pushes 'vikas' with some polarisation
- States wrest back control over how lands they want to acquired are priced
- Top 10 business headlines: IBC amendment, Pawan Hans stake sale, & more
- Government or state banks - who is to blame for India's slowdown?
SBI Dual Advantage Fund - Series XVIII - D... - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||54,000||12.52||1.27||7.46|
|UPL||Pesticides / Agrochemicals - Indian||110,000||10.55||1.07||22.03|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||Banks - Private Sector||70,000||9.34||0.95||11.26|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||120,000||9.33||0.95||16.09|
|M & M Fin. Serv.||Finance & Investments||200,000||8.42||0.86||-5.32|
|Titan Company||Diamond Cutting / Jewellery||67,000||7.65||0.78||17.2|
|Derivatives||Mkt Value||% of Assets|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)|
|H U D C O||64.64||6.57|
|N A B A R D||50.29||5.12|
|H D F C||49.90||5.08|
|Power Grid Corpn||10.07||1.02|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.