- Sri Lanka not alone: Terrorism is gaining ground in entire South Asia
- Lok Sabha Elections: Why coalition govts are better for reforms in India
- No claims, small terror group: How Lanka attacks break from past patterns
- Rupee opens five paise higher at 69.62 against US dollar
- No alliance with AAP: Congress Delhi list includes Sheila, boxer Vijender
- Foreigners turn tail on Indian bonds, continue to buy stocks
Sundaram Select Micro Cap - Sr.XI - Direct... - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Grindwell Norton||Abrasives And Grinding Wheels||62,599||3.73||3.70||7.85|
|Kalpataru Power||Transmisson Line Towers / Equipment||68,617||3.23||3.21||29.24|
|Heidelberg Cem.||Cement - North India||168,666||3.06||3.04||17.31|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.