- Flight curbs will be lifted once Covid-19 is under control, says Puri
- Around 400 mn Indians can slip deeper into poverty due to Covid-19: ILO
- Bolo to ePathshala: World Bank releases resource list for online learning
- Lockdown will not be lifted in one go, will consult CMs: PM to Opposition
- Covid-19 lockdown: Fuel demand likely to slip 40% in April, says report
AXIS Multicap Fund - Direct (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Bajaj Fin.||Finance & Investments||1,184,900||529.16||9.04||-42.39|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||9,240,000||459.46||7.85||-39.34|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||Banks - Private Sector||2,710,000||439.11||7.50||-28.26|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||3,400,000||400.40||6.84||-29.28|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||1,120,000||243.68||4.16||-35.27|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.