- Banks face operational hurdles in implementing 90-day loan moratorium
- Novartis CEO says Malaria drug biggest hope against coronavirus: Newspaper
- Houston hospital first in US to try coronavirus blood transfusion therapy
- Coronavirus LIVE: Govt asks states not to let people march across cities
- Covid-19: Contribution by firms to PM-CARES Fund to qualify as CSR spending
- Coronavirus: Govt allows non-refundable advance withdrawals under EPFO
UTI-Long Term Advantage Fund - Sr.VII - Di... - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Bharti Airtel||Telecommunications - Service Provider||373,288||19.54||8.55||-1.41|
|M & M Fin. Serv.||Finance & Investments||387,456||13.30||5.82||-50.29|
|P I Inds.||Pesticides / Agrochemicals - Indian||82,285||12.60||5.51||-26.01|
|Colgate-Palm.||Personal Care - Multinational||90,696||11.66||5.10||-20.83|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.