- Lok Sabha polls Phase-3: Modi govt's toughest perception battle ends today
- Sri Lanka bombings a retaliation for Christchurch attack: Probe report
- Bilkis Bano case: Give Rs 50 lakh, job as compensation, SC to Gujarat govt
- India to stop Iran oil import, make up lost volumes from alternate sources
- Seamless passenger transfer as Emirates, SpiceJet enters code sharing deal
ICICI Pru Value Fund - Series 20 - Direct (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|NTPC||Power Generation And Supply||3,919,554||52.80||10.38||14.16|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||Banks - Private Sector||238,232||31.79||6.25||6.41|
|Punjab Natl.Bank||Banks - Public Sector||2,842,000||27.14||5.34||12.28|
|H P C L||Refineries||835,121||23.70||4.66||5.15|
|Ambuja Cem.||Cement - North India||987,137||23.23||4.57||6.37|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.