- Cattle fed broccoli, strawberries as lockdown in India hits supply chain
- PM speaks to CMs, calls for 'staggered' movement of people post lockdown
- US weekly jobless claims hit record high as experts hint at recession
- Women Jan Dhan account holders to get cash benefits in a staggered manner
- India says will allow int'l flights to country after April 15 on condition
Tata Value Fund - Series 1 - Regular (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||604,000||71.13||9.31||-35.13|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||1,000,000||49.72||6.51||-41.98|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||Banks - Private Sector||250,000||40.51||5.30||-29.41|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||164,000||35.68||4.67||-34.9|
|GlaxoSmith C H L||Food - Processing - MNC||27,100||25.60||3.35||14.18|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.