- Street signs: Thrust for disinvestment, wealth managers' woes, and more
- Mutual funds churn portfolio as equity flows see further moderation
- Berger Paints stock set to gain from lower input costs, crude oil prices
- Markets seem to be factoring in ruling party's return: Ashish Gumashta
- Weak Q3, analysts' downgrades show a painful road ahead for auto stocks
- Rahul asks Congress CMs to undo BJP govts' changes in land acquisition law
Mahindra Rural Bharat & Consumption Yojana... - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|M & M Fin. Serv.||Finance & Investments||60,000||2.43||3.84||-14.65|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||80,000||2.35||3.72||-7.83|
|Britannia Inds.||Food - Processing - MNC||7,000||2.24||3.54||-1.6|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.