- CBI gets Centre's clearance to press charges against P Chidambaram
- Congress turns to data to fight 543 distinct battles in 2019 LS polls
- Great unravelling: Few pillars to support a crumbling Indian business order
- Govt asks companies to furnish photographs, geographical details of offices
- Railways set to launch massive recruitment drive to fill up 131,000 posts
Baroda Dynamic Equity Fund - Direct (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||75,000||15.60||4.42||4.3|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||370,000||13.48||3.82||-0.06|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||163,000||11.78||3.34||14.45|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||140,000||10.49||2.97||18.2|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.