- Supreme Court to hear on Feb 26 pleas seeking review of Rafale verdict
- CBI gets Centre's clearance to press charges against P Chidambaram
- Congress turns to data to fight 543 distinct battles in 2019 LS polls
- Great unraveling: Few pillars to support a crumbling Indian business order
- Govt asks companies to furnish photographs, geographical details of offices
AXIS Capital Builder Fund - Series 4 (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||351,044||73.02||8.56||4.3|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||1,570,726||57.25||6.71||-0.06|
|TCS||Computers - Software - Large||249,939||50.34||5.90||6.1|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||630,348||47.25||5.54||18.2|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||181,895||34.97||4.10||0.56|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.