- Dish TV hits one-month high; stock zooms 93% from January 28 low
- Saudi prince pledges $20 bn investment for Pakistan amid India tensions
- LG V40 ThinQ review: Delayed launch makes it lose out in premium segment
- India needs fewer but stronger, mega banks: FM Jaitley after RBI meet
- Pulwama attack: India's 200% duty is as good as a ban on Pakistani imports
Tata Arbitrage Fund (G) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|NIIT Tech.||Computers - Software - Medium / Small||38,250||5.01||5.73||13.35|
|Suzlon Energy||Electric Equipment||9,348,000||4.39||5.02||-38.62|
|South Ind.Bank||Banks - Private Sector||3,015,831||3.97||4.53||-11.28|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||123,000||3.61||4.13||-9.78|
|Bank of India||Banks - Public Sector||342,000||3.52||4.02||-10.61|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.