- HDFC offloads 26 million shares worth Rs 1,274 crore of HDFC Life
- Aberdeen Standard defensive on India, deems Centre's measures insufficient
- India must shed its protectionist attitude: Ex-CEA Arvind Subramanian
- Bharat Petroleum Corp slips into the red with loss of Rs 2,958 crore
- Nifty reclaims 10,000-mark, a first in 3 months as indices gain for 6th day
- Make in India boost: Samsung, Foxconn, Lava likely to apply for PLI scheme
- Hail the verdict and appeal against it!
- Unlock = open, not choked!
Franklin India FMP - Sr.5 - Plan E (D) - Scheme Profile
|Derivatives||Mkt Value||% of Assets|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)|
|HDB FINANC SER||2.68||11.79|
|H U D C O||2.48||10.92|
|ONGC Petro Add.||2.13||9.35|
|Aditya Birla Hsg||2.07||9.13|
|N A B A R D||0.62||2.72|
|N A B A R D||0.31||1.37|
|Tata Capital Fin||0.10||0.45|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.