- Govt approves Rs 15,000 crore emergency health fund to fight coronavirus
- Covid-19: Retail lending may not remain steady source of business for banks
- RBI admits GDP forecasts prior to coronavirus outbreak were off the mark
- Coronavirus lockdown: Govt mapping migrant workers for relief measures
- Debt schemes see worst ever outflows in FY20; liquid funds suffer most
Mahindra Pragati Bluechip Yojana - Regular... - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||Banks - Private Sector||40,000||6.48||6.79||-23.31|
|TCS||Computers - Software - Large||25,000||5.00||5.24||-20.31|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||20,000||4.35||4.56||-30.73|
|Bharti Airtel||Telecommunications - Service Provider||80,000||4.19||4.39||6.35|
|Bajaj Fin.||Finance & Investments||9,300||4.15||4.35||-38.12|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.