- Alibaba's $13.4-bn institutional bookbuild already covered 'multiple times'
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman rules out any quick recovery for Indian economy
- RCom's Sep-quarter loss at Rs 30,142 crore on provisioning for liabilities
- Insolvency regime for personal guarantors to corporate debtors from Dec 1
- Citizenship Bill passage top govt priority in winter session of Parliament
- Trade deficit narrows to $11.01 billion in October on lower oil imports
Mirae Asset Focused Fund - Direct (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||1,084,331||133.41||7.14||14.65|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||2,293,159||106.18||5.68||19.64|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||1,420,472||97.39||5.21||-9.16|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||2,764,589||86.37||4.62||11.09|
|Britannia Inds.||Food - Processing - MNC||200,167||65.39||3.50||28.8|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.