- Coronavirus from China could hurt oil prices by $3 per barrel: Goldman
- Market expects the Budget to focus on fiscal prudence, raising revenue
- What's unique about the current inflation trend and why we needn't worry
- Nifty CPSE index slips 3%; IOCL, Oil India hit 52-week lows
- The co-living space heats up with real estate biggies making a beeline
Sundaram Equity Fund - Regular (D) RI - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||657,268||33.69||6.85||16.32|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||220,230||28.08||5.71||0.17|
|H D F C||Finance - Housing||117,351||26.96||5.48||15.38|
|Larsen & Toubro||Engineering - Turnkey Services||135,338||18.01||3.66||-10.07|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||200,000||14.78||3.01||-0.02|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.