- Has Amit Shah moved from being an asset to a liability in the Modi regime?
- HDFC Bank slips over 1% as Q3 provisions rise; analysts maintain 'Buy'
- Lupin falls 3% as USFDA issues 5 observations for Vizag facility
- HCL Tech falls 5% from day's high on profit booking post Q3 results
- Pakistani minister, officials lobbying in Beijing to get off FATF grey list
- Stocks to watch: TCS, RIL, HDFC Bank, HCL Tech, JSPL, Piramal Enterprises
Tata Focused Equity Fund (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||2,200,000||118.56||8.36||24.07|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||900,000||114.49||8.08||2.6|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||2,800,000||93.45||6.59||17.39|
|Larsen & Toubro||Engineering - Turnkey Services||540,000||70.10||4.94||-9.26|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||900,000||67.87||4.79||3.41|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.