- Airport retail in India to grow to $9.3 bn by 2030 from $1.4 bn: Report
- Coronavirus: One person under observation in Maharashtra, 52,000 screened
- CAA clash: Decide on rescheduling Northeast Delhi board exam, HC tells CBSE
- Sebi mulls larger role for debenture trustees, proposes new norms
- US, India now global strategic partners, to start Quadrilateral Initiative
Mahindra Top 250 Nivesh Yojana - Direct (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||Banks - Private Sector||50,000||8.46||4.26||4.45|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||58,700||7.20||3.62||-5.6|
|Infosys||Computers - Software - Large||75,000||5.82||2.93||14.38|
|Bharti Airtel||Telecommunications - Service Provider||100,000||4.96||2.50||18.62|
|Larsen & Toubro||Engineering - Turnkey Services||35,000||4.79||2.41||-9.97|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.