- Jubilant Life Sciences hits four-month low; falls 21% in five days
- Baghpat test case for strength of Uttar Pradesh's Opposition 'gathbandhan'
- Apple Card: No-frills digital credit card with rewards, daily cash benefits
- 10% FPIs non-compliant with beneficial ownership disclosure norms: Sebi
- Asian Paints nears all-time high; stock up 33% in FY19
LIC MF Banking & PSU Debt Fund (G) - Scheme Profile
|Derivatives||Mkt Value||% of Assets|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)|
|St Bk of India||15.05||5.92|
|Natl. Hous. Bank||15.04||5.91|
|B P C L||14.87||5.85|
|E X I M Bank||10.29||4.05|
|H U D C O||9.93||3.91|
|E X I M Bank||5.13||2.02|
|Power Grid Corpn||2.04||0.80|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.