- BookMyShow raises $100 million in Series D funding led by TPG Growth
- Rs 100-mn pay is the new normal for India's automobile chief executives
- Each JEE, NEET examinee may get a unique question paper from next year
- As Monsoon Session begins, PM Modi says govt ready for debate on any issue
- Bharti Airtel, Idea Cellular, Tata Comm hit 52-week lows
- Govt may junk FRDI Bill as bail-in clause makes depositors jittery: Report
- As trade war looms over Hollywood, can Bollywood script a China fairy tale?
Franklin India Focused Equity Fund (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|HDFC Bank||Banks - Private Sector||3,300,000||695.79||9.46||13.31|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||26,000,000||674.31||9.17||5.52|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||22,500,000||619.65||8.42||-8.99|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||10,763,828||549.82||7.47||1.6|
|Bharti Airtel||Telecommunications - Service Provider||12,000,000||458.34||6.23||-12.38|
|I O C L||Refineries||20,611,520||321.54||4.37||1.67|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.