- Revised inter-creditor pacts may do away with need for 66% lenders' nod
- Foreign funds flee India's bonds just when it needs them the most
- Doing away with labour laws is not feasible: Santosh Kumar Gangwar
- Reliance looks at Nasdaq listing for Jio Platforms; IPO likely by 2021
- S&P 500 clears 3,000 barrier on hopes of recovery, Covid-19 vaccine
- Cash holdings of PMS schemes dip in April as markets rebound, data shows
JM Ultra Short Duration Fund (Div-W) - Scheme Profile
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.