- Rupee opens 19 paise higher at 68.64 against US dollar
- Bad news for borrowers: Rise in NBFCs' funding cost may make loans costlier
- Kansai Nerolac, SpiceJet and Finolex Cables may hog the limelight today
- India needs more reforms to remain the fastest-growing large economy: IMF
- MARKETS LIVE: Indices open in the green, Nifty over 11,550; SpiceJet up 13%
Aditya Birla SL Global Real Estate Fund (G) - Scheme Profile
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.