- Don't make it a prestige issue, NCLAT tells RBI over IL&FS NPA rule
- GST Council meet: Realtors get two options to tax under construction houses
- Build tech business of your own: Mindtree promoters reject L&T takeover bid
- Finalise resolution plan by March-end or we'll stop flying: Jet pilots
- Economists raise concerns over economic slowdown with RBI Governor
SBI Magnum Children Benefit Fund - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||12,500||0.89||1.44||19.01|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||32,000||0.86||1.40||0.78|
|New India Assura||Miscellaneous||47,500||0.82||1.33||-0.55|
|A B B||Electric Equipment||5,700||0.70||1.13||-1.25|
|Indian Terrain||Textiles - Products||56,998||0.68||1.11||-1.74|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.