- Pidilite Industries hits record high of Rs 1,239; stock surges 5%
- Oil PSUs profitability to take a hit if fuel price revision stops: Moody's
- Hindu population in Pakistan has grown at a faster pace than in India
- Here is why Congress believes 'Rs 6000/pm to 20% poor scheme' is doable
- IAF inducts Chinook helicopters as US muscles into Russia's copter monopoly
Quant Consumption Fund (D) - Scheme Profile
|Equity||Sector||No. of Shares||Mkt Value||% of Assets||Stocks Return|
|Asset / Company Name||(Rs cr)||Last 3 Mths|
|ICICI Bank||Banks - Private Sector||2,200||0.08||9.81||10.89|
|Axis Bank||Banks - Private Sector||1,020||0.07||9.21||22.75|
|St Bk of India||Banks - Public Sector||2,585||0.07||8.85||3.18|
|United Spirits||Breweries & Distilleries||1,125||0.06||7.82||-11.38|
You can check out the sectoral allocation of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in this Piechart as on the date selected.
You can check out the Top Holdings of the investments made for that scheme by the mutual fund in
this Piechart as on the date selected.