- CBSE 12th result 2018: Are Delhi govt schools really outdoing private ones?
- Italy refuses India's request to extradite AgustaWestland middleman Gerosa
- Using Aadhaar biometric data for investigating crimes not allowed: UIDAI
- Trump plans to impose 20% tariff on European cars in response to EU tariffs
- Where are the great World Cup captains?
- Govt may sell part of its stake in IDBI bank to India's top insurer LIC
Sundaram Short Term Credit Risk Fund - (Div-F)
|Fund Class||:||Income Funds|
|Fund House||:||Sundaram Mutual Fund|
|NAV 21 Jun 2018||11.95||0.01
NAV High-Low (in Rs)
|Types of Scheme||Dividend|
|Assets Size (Rs in Cr)||543.80 (28 Feb 18)|
|Inception Date||01 Jun 15|
|Fund Manager||Sandeep Agarwal|
|Last Dividend paid||0.03 (Rs) 08-06-2018|