- Dose of sobering reality, sentiment negative: Analysts on Moody's downgrade
- Event risk, fiscal worries: How are a country's sovereign ratings decided?
- Why Moody's downgrade is not a bolt from the blue but still not justified
- Putting Indian financial sector back on feet biggest challenge: Panagariya
- Moody's downgrades India's ratings to Baa3; maintains negative outlook
- Retailers to gain from easier norms, recovery longer for malls, multiplexes
- RIL's Rs 53,000 cr rights issue fully subscribed, closes on June 3
|Last Dividend paid||(Rs)|