- As Monsoon Session begins, PM Modi says govt ready for debate on any issue
- Bharti Airtel, Idea Cellular, Tata Comm hit 52-week lows
- As trade war looms over Hollywood, can Bollywood script a China fairy tale?
- Rs 100-mn pay is the new normal for India's automobile chief executives
- Ashok Leyland hits over 5-month low; stock slips 8%
- Monsoon session of Parliament begins today; acrimony ahead? Your full brief
- Eye on consumer biz, Mukesh Ambani's RIL plans to raise Rs 400 bn in FY19
- WhatsApp is not creating a land of lynch mobs. That is India's problem
- HDFC Group shares in focus; HDFC, HDFC Bank hit new high
Showing of 1-10 from 1927 result
November 10, 2017, Friday | Beyond Business
Avantika Bhuyan reports on this grand remembrance of things past, and celebration of possibilities in the future
November 30, 2015, Monday | Companies
They plan to open the properties by second quarter of 2017, offering rooms at less than Rs 3,500 per night
December 20, 2009, Sunday | Beyond Business
It’s not fusion. It’s the coming together of dances and music, keeping their own identity very strongly,” specifies bharatnatyam dancer Rukmini Chatterjee. Paris-based Chatterjee is in Delhi for a classical dance show she has ...
December 12, 2009, Saturday | Beyond Business
The East-West encounter, in the arts sphere at least, can be a very productive engagement. The fruit of one such collaboration between French installation artist Jean-Michel Othoniel and the glass blowers of Firozabad is “Precious Stone ...
September 28, 2004, Tuesday | Opinion