- India's GDP train may have slowed down but has more gravy for job seekers
- Cleaner fuel may mean 60-mt loss of demand by 2035: CRISIL report
- IL&FS crisis: What is the Sebi's latest diktat to credit rating agencies?
- Nestle stands to gain the most with Horlicks acquisition, say experts
- Feeling the fuel cost pinch? Here's why petrol should be cheaper by Rs 4
- R&D spend will continue to be around 12% of revenue, says Glenmark CMD
- IHH Healthcare makes open offer for Fortis Malar at Rs 60 per share
- ACME, a firm sitting on the largest solar projects, faces fund crunch
- A few high-growth Indian firms have lion's share in output: World Bank
- Shipping ministry seeks Rs 23.5 billion to fund inland waterway projects
Showing of 1-10 from 1927 result
September 11, 2018, Tuesday | Companies
This will be CLP's second joint venture project with Suzlon
June 21, 2016, Tuesday | B2B Connect
The 100 MW project will be Suzlon's first project in the solar energy sector
June 21, 2016, Tuesday | Companies
Takes 49% in JV for 100-Mw project in Telangana
September 30, 2015, Wednesday | B2B Connect
With the successful commissioning of this project, CLP now has installed wind generation capacity of 874.2MW in India
June 19, 2014, Thursday | Companies
Total value of the order is around Rs 750 crore
April 08, 2014, Tuesday | Companies
The loan is for funding its working capital requirements and expansion plans
November 28, 2013, Thursday | Companies
Will deliver 52 wind turbines for the Bald Hills windfarm in Victoria
August 05, 2013, Monday | Companies
Sanofi believes in reducing carbon footprint and using energy responsibly to help protect life on this planet
September 04, 2012, Tuesday | Companies
The Mt Mercer wind farm project is based in Victoria, Australia, located approximately 30 km south of Ballarat
July 10, 2012, Tuesday | Companies
Suzlon will supply, supervise, operate and maintain the projects, while ReNew Power will act as a developer
January 31, 2012, Tuesday | Companies
Wind turbine-maker Suzlon today said it has bagged an over Rs 600 crore contract from CLP India, the Indian subsidiary of Hongkong-based power company CLP, for setting up a 100-MW project in Rajasthan.
December 23, 2010, Thursday | Companies
CLP India, the wholly owned subsidiary of Hong Kong's top power company CLP, has signed a $288 million ECB (External Commercial Borrowing) agreement for its Harya based power project with five of Asis's top banks.
October 28, 2008, Tuesday | Companies
Calls off talks for domination pact with arm REpower, blames market condition.
June 06, 2008, Friday | Markets
DALAL STREET SPIKES
June 04, 2008, Wednesday | Companies
Suzlon Energy, the world's fifth-biggest wind turbine maker, is among six others who have signed an agreement with the US government to help the world's biggest economy generate 20 per cent of its electricty using wind power by 2030.
November 19, 2018, Monday | Economy & Policy
The agreement will be mainly for training purposes and both countries will cooperate on research and technology
November 16, 2018, Friday | Current Affairs
As part of the loan agreements, ADB will provide $ 300 million to support lending by India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd
November 15, 2018, Thursday | Current Affairs
The summit saw nations affirm that 'talks are at final stage'
November 13, 2018, Tuesday | Economy & Policy
A MoU was also inked with Suzuki Motors. The auto major is keen to expand the scope of its collaboration with the state government to hire students