- OYO raises $1 bn from investors led by Softbank; firm now valued at $5 bn
- Oil hits four-year high as OPEC, Russia resist output rise to offset Iran sanctions
- BNP Paribas Cardiff may trim stake in SBI Life; stock hits new low
- Bad news for creditors as IL&FS, 40 arms move NCLT seeking debt protection
- HCL Technologies hits record high; stock up 24% in three months
- OMCs, aviation stks drop as crude rises; IndiGo, Jet Airways hit 52-wk lows
- As IL&FS crisis deepens, here are top 10 developments in the unfolding saga
Search Results for "design build finance operate transfer basis"
Showing of 1-10 from 1927 result
September 25, 2008, Thursday | Economy & Policy
The Uttar Pradesh government has modified the bidding terms and conditions for preparing a comprehensive project report, bid document and a concession agreement for the development of the
August 13, 2008, Wednesday | Economy & Policy
To boost tourism and regional development in Uttar Pradesh, the state government has floated the idea of an international airport at Kushinagar and improving infrastructure on the Buddhist
February 17, 2017, Friday | Economy & Policy
Hub would be developed through private participation on DBFOT basis
August 11, 2015, Tuesday | Economy & Policy
Based on the traffic intensity and commercial potential, the project will be prioritised
January 13, 2015, Tuesday | Economy & Policy
Lack of enthusiasm from private players is prompting a rethink on the part of the government that may change the bidding regulations altogether
May 03, 2011, Tuesday | Economy & Policy
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has awarded four projects worth Rs 5,527 crore last month to be built on build, operate and transfer (BOT) basis, out of six for which it had received bids beginning February last week.
April 06, 2006, Thursday | Economy & Policy
The road transport ministry has decided to award contracts for almost the entire remaining phase of the National Highway Development Programme on a design-build-finance and operate (DBFO) basis
April 23, 2018, Monday | Economy & Policy
In the new plan, Indian Railways will offer 20 per cent of the overall area redeveloped for residential purposes; the remaining 80 per cent area will be utilised commercially
May 02, 2016, Monday | Opinion
Given the liquidity squeeze, there is a crying need for significantly better coordination between the RBI and the banks to fully support the government's highway development programme
June 25, 2014, Wednesday | Economy & Policy
Move to accelerate investments; Japan to have a share in corpus
March 03, 2009, Tuesday | Companies
Ahmedabad-based Sadbhav Engineering Limited led consortium has bagged a contract of Rs 1,571 crore from the Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC) for 22 integrated border check-posts in the state on build operate and transfer (BOT).
November 09, 2008, Sunday | Economy & Policy
The public-private partnership appraisal committee (PPPAC) has granted approval to 21 highway projects costing Rs 28,302.71 crore under the national highway development programme (NHDP).
October 23, 2008, Thursday | Economy & Policy
Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Ltd (IL&FS) is in the race for providing consultancy services to the mega project of Uttar Pradesh government, for the proposed international
September 26, 2008, Friday | Economy & Policy
20-km four-lane expressway from Parade Grounds to Shamirpet also gets nod.
August 19, 2008, Tuesday | Companies
Rising interest rates are forcing companies, big and small, to either defer projects, go slow on expansions or raise money from alternative sources. For instance, Mumbai-based steel-maker JSW has
February 23, 2008, Saturday | Economy & Policy
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) today awarded five projects, worth Rs 10,912 crore, of six-laning of highways under the National Highway Development Programme Phase-V (NHDP-V) to
November 09, 2007, Friday | Economy & Policy
October 26, 2007, Friday | Companies
GMR Industries Limited (GIL), the agri-business division of the GMR Group, entered into a 25-year lease agreement with Shri Dhanalaxmi Sahakari Sakkare Kharkhane Niyamit, a cooperative society of
August 07, 2007, Tuesday | Economy & Policy
The installation of three power plants of 5,000 Mw on a build-operate-transfer (BOT) basis will begin soon to make Punjab self-sufficient with surplus power within three and a half years.