- MARKETS LIVE: June qtr earnings, global cues, oil prices to steer indices
- Technical calls by Religare Broking: Buy Maruti Suzuki, Just Dial
- Don't invest only for free insurance, opt for a fund based on performance
- 'Soonicorns': Cashing in on e-payments surge, Pine Labs eyes Unicorn tag
- From HSCC to Central Electronics, strategic sale of 5 PSUs likely in FY19
- Drought-like conditions? Rain deficit widens in east, North-East India
- After targeting over 200,000 shell firms, govt is trying to weed out LLPs
- India's first monorail in Mumbai goes off track, idle for past one year
- UTI AMC board clashes over appointment of managing director and CEO
- Monsoon session of Parliament: Last sitting before general elections?
Showing of 1-10 from 1927 result
40 minutes ago | Markets
Catch all the market action here.
July 17, 2018, Tuesday | Markets
Benchmark indices rose on Tuesday as PSU Banks such as SBI, Bank of Baroda gained
July 16, 2018, Monday | Markets
The Sensex and Nifty fell on Monday, dented by losses in energy, realty and healthcare stocks
July 13, 2018, Friday | Markets
Among sectoral indices, the Nifty PSU Bank index fell over 2% weighed by a decline in Canara Bank and Indian Bank.
July 12, 2018, Thursday | Markets
Sensex ended at record closing high on Thursday, driven by gains in financial and energy stocks
July 11, 2018, Wednesday | Markets
After a muted session, investors will now look out for inflation data on Thursday and Infosys results on Friday to fine-tune their trading strategy. Global developments, too, will impact sentiment
July 11, 2018, Wednesday | Markets
Both the Sensex and the Nifty have gained 1,202 points, or 3.4%, in the past nine trading sessions on June-quarter earnings optimism and supportive global cues, despite global trade tensions
July 10, 2018, Tuesday | Markets
Benchmark indices rose on Tuesday led by index heavyweights such as Reliance Industries (RIL).
July 09, 2018, Monday | Markets
Benchmark indices rose on Monday with heavyweights ASian Paints and Reliance Industries driving the indices highe
June 29, 2018, Friday | Markets
Among sectoral indices, the Nifty Metal index settled 2.8% higher led by a surge in the shares of Jindal Steel & Power, NMDC and Hindalco Industries.
June 28, 2018, Thursday | Markets
Among sectoral indices, the Nifty PSU Bank index ended nearly 2% lower led by a fall in the shares of Punjab National Bank, Bank of India and Syndicate Bank.
June 20, 2018, Wednesday | Markets
Nifty Bank index ended over 1% higher led by a rise in the shares of IDFC Bank and IndusInd Bank. Reliance Industries rose 2.3% on the National Stock Exchange.
June 01, 2018, Friday | Markets
Benchmark indices edged lower on Friday as losses in financials offset gains in auto stock
May 30, 2018, Wednesday | Markets
Markets declined tracking broader Asia as investors trimmed exposure to riskier assets amid a political crisis in Italy
May 29, 2018, Tuesday | Markets
Benchmark indices ended lower on global correction and weaker rupee
May 28, 2018, Monday | Markets
Benchmark indices gained on Monday as a sharp drop in crude prices and a recovery in the rupee boosted sentiment
May 25, 2018, Friday | Markets
Benchmark indices rose on Friday after rupee recovered from its a 16-month low against the dollar.
May 24, 2018, Thursday | Markets
Benchmark indices rose on Thursday, driven by IT stocks such as Infosys and TCS on the back of a weak rupee
May 23, 2018, Wednesday | Markets
Benchmark indices fell on Wednesday pulled down by oil companies