- GDP growth will reach 10% by fourth quarter of FY 19: Piyush Goyal
- RITES IPO opens for subscription on June 20. Should you invest?
- Jubilant FoodWorks hits new high ahead of 1:1 bonus
- BSEB to declare Bihar Class 10 matric result on June 20 on biharboard.ac.in
- Growth upswing likely to continue, India won't live in poverty: Jaitley
- Delhi University first list set to be released today, expect high cut-offs
Showing of 1-10 from 1927 result
February 05, 2017, Sunday | International
Snap revealed in its IPO prospectus, that it will pay Google at least $2 billion over next five yrs
March 16, 2014, Sunday | Opinion
This refers to Devangshu Datta's column "Robots and us" (Quantum Leap, March 7). Raymond Kurzweil, an American author, inventor, and a director of engineering at Google calls the moment "singularity" - when artificial intelligence will overtake ...
October 10, 2009, Saturday | Opinion
I don’t want to attain immortality by becoming famous. I want to become immortal by living forever”—Woody Allen’s wistful confession encapsulates the mystical world view of the alchemists, who sought the philosopher’s ...