- Markets rocked by crash in financial stocks, Sensex swings 1,500 pts
- Borrowings by states drop 3% in April-August FY19 to Rs 1.32 trillion
- In relief for FPIs, Sebi issues revised KYC norms, eligibility process
- Reliance Jio, Star sign deal for India cricket telecast on JioTV, Hotstar
- India calls off talks with Pak, says 'true face of PM Imran Khan revealed'
Showing of 1-10 from 1927 result
August 19, 2011, Friday | Economy & Policy
A record 85 lakh pilgrims had visited the Mata Vaishno Devi shrine last year. Now, the Jammu and Kashmir Tourism department has launched efforts to attract more of these pilgrims to other shrines situated on the Shivkhori shrine circuit by providing ...