- Indian-American surgeon named CEO of new Amazon-led joint health care
- J&K decision 'difficult thing to digest' but in larger interest: Ram Madhav
- Critical lapses, blatant violations led to Nirav Modi fraud: PNB report
- Urjit Patel, others voted for rate hike citing inflation risks at MPC meet
- Quitting for very compelling reason; will leave by early Sep: Subramanian
Showing of 1-10 from 1927 result
March 18, 2012, Sunday | Companies
XCyton, a molecular biology company, has developed the Syndrome Evaluation System (SES) that allows for the immediate identification of multiple organisms in a specific test from a single sample that provides the clinician with an assessment of a ...
November 10, 2009, Tuesday | Companies
XCyton Diagnostics, a Bangalore-based molecular diagnostics products company, is developing two DNA macrochips – for respiratory illness in the aged and a multi-drug resistant chip. A macrochip screens many disease agents at one go.
July 30, 2008, Wednesday | Companies
Indian biotechnology firms are steadily moving up the value chain by offering research and development (R&D) services for global pharma companies to aid drug discovery and manufacture. Companies