- PNB-UBI-OBC merger: Automated HR integration to quell staff discrimination
- Sebi starts probe into whistleblower's complaint against Infosys management
- HCL Tech Q2 net profit up 6.9% to Rs 2,711 cr, announces bonus shares
- Govt relaxes fuel retailing norms, private firms can set up petrol pumps
- SpiceJet to set up first overseas hub in UAE; plans new airline
- L&T Q2 net up 7% to Rs 2,770 cr, ordewr book swells to Rs 3 trillion
- Cabinet raises support price by Rs 85 a qtl for wheat, Rs 325 for pulses
- BSNL-MTNL merger gets nod, firms can raise Rs 15k cr via sovereign bonds
- Centre approves regularisation of all unauthorised colonies in Delhi
Prashant India Ltd.
|BSE: 519014||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE100E01012|
|BSE 00:00 | 22 Oct||1.22||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Prashant India Ltd|
Outcome of Board MeetingAugust 9, 2019, 4:32 pm | Source: BSE | Download PDF
This is to inform you that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held today i.e. 09th August 2019 has considered and approved the Unaudited Standalone Financial Results of the Company for the first quarter ended 30th June 2019.
Pursuant to Regulation 33 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations 2015 please find enclosed the Unaudited Standalone Financial Results of the Company for the first quarter ended 30th June 2019 along with a copy of the Limited Review Report duly signed by the Statutory Auditors of the Company.
Kindly take the same on record