- Has Amit Shah moved from being an asset to a liability in the Modi regime?
- HDFC Bank slips over 1% as Q3 provisions rise; analysts maintain 'Buy'
- Lupin falls 3% as USFDA issues 5 observations for Vizag facility
- HCL Tech falls 5% from day's high on profit booking post Q3 results
- Pakistani minister, officials lobbying in Beijing to get off FATF grey list
- Stocks to watch: TCS, RIL, HDFC Bank, HCL Tech, JSPL, Piramal Enterprises
Apis India Ltd.
|BSE: 506166||Sector: Agri and agri inputs|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE070K01014|
|BSE 00:00 | 09 Jan||18.40||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Apis India Ltd|
Corporate Action-Board approves DividendMay 30, 2019, 8:50 pm | Source: BSE | Download PDF
Re-commended a dividend of Rs.4/- per preference share (i.e 4% on Rs.100/- fully paid up share) for financial year ended March 31 2019 subject to the approval of the shareholders of the Company at the ensuing Annual General Meeting.
The dividend on the preference shares if approved by the members of the Company at the ensuing Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be credited/ dispatched to members within the prescribed time.