- Yes Bank sells over 1.3 million shares of Reliance Capital via open market
- Consensus on Uddhav Thackeray to lead Maharashtra govt for 5 years: Pawar
- Finance commission chief Singh blasts frequent tinkering with GST rates
- Tata Motors, Yes Bank and Vedanta to move out of BSE Sensex from Dec 23
- Food regulator slaps notice on McDonald's for 'irresponsible advertising'
Garnet International Ltd.
|BSE: 512493||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE590B01010|
|BSE 00:00 | 22 Nov||25.20||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Garnet International Ltd|
Results-Financial Results For The Quarter Ended 30.06.2019September 16, 2019, 10:27 am | Source: BSE | Download PDF
A. Considered and approved Standalone and Consolidated Un-Audited Financial Results of the Company for the quarter ended 30th June 2019
B.Considered and approved the Limited Review Report on Standalone and Consolidated Un- Audited Financial Results for the quarter ended 30th June 2019