- Foreign investors say tax cuts ease concerns about India economy
- CSR expansion to boost research impact, rankings for public universities
- RBI in talks with govt to ensure mega bank mergers are non-disruptive: Das
- Corporate tax cut credit positive move, to improve income of cos: Moody's
- FM's tax cuts: Reduction in MAT to benefit IT companies in Gift City
Lime Chemicals Ltd.
|BSE: 507759||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE891G01011|
|BSE 16:01 | 20 Sep||23.30||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Lime Chemicals Ltd|
Un-Audited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended On 31St December 2018.February 14, 2019, 3:42 pm | Source: BSE | Download PDF
We submit the financial results of our Company for the quarter ended on 31st December 2018 duly approved by the Board of Directors at their meeting held on 14th February 2019 along with Limited Audit Review Report issued by the Auditors M/s. N.S. Shetty & Co.