- Corporate debtor needs immunity from criminal liabilities: JSW Steel MD
- Banks may take majority stake in DHFL, convert part of debt into equity
- Credit rating agencies, auditors on ED radar in IL&FS charge sheet
- Canada's Brookfield makes a foray into development management business
- Credit rating agencies likely to get access to loan default details
Lime Chemicals Ltd.
|BSE: 507759||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE891G01011|
|BSE 00:00 | 16 Aug||24.85||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Lime Chemicals Ltd|
Closure of Trading WindowJuly 1, 2019, 4:03 pm | Source: BSE | Download PDF
In accordance with the Code of Conduct to Regulate Monitor and Report Trading by designated persons for trading in Companys shares the Trading Winding shall remain closed with effect from 1st July 2019 till 48 hours after the declaration of un-audited financial results for the quarter ended on 30th June 2019.