- Three ways Facebook, other social media companies could clean up their acts
- Why Apple is no longer a byword for innovation - just ask the markets
- Chinese applications crack code to tackle language barrier in India
- Google invites newsrooms, institutions to enroll in 'Journalism AI' project
- 'I agree' pop-up boxes aren't just annoying, they're dangerous as well
- Air purifiers are a necessity as pollution levels peak: Here, we test a few
- Social media must guard against misuse of platforms, says Prasad
- Twitter, FB, WhatsApp to use AI-based tools to check objectionable contents
- No place for 'vile' child pornography, acting on user reports: WhatsApp
- Now, take a perfect selfie in one shot, thanks to artificial intelligence
The new TUF FX505 takes care of your everyday office blues and works extra hours to take care of your gaming needs but compromises on certain ...
The Dell Latitude laptop is a true workhorse and, apart from occasional lags, the laptop never breaks a sweat - but it isn't cheap
Successor to the Redmi Note 5 Pro, the Redmi Note 6 Pro boasts dual camera modules on the front and back, making it the first midrange offering ...
The phone is already listed on Amazon India and Flipkart, confirming that the phone will be available on both the e-commerce platforms, along ...
SELECT ANY 3 MOBILES TO COMPARE
Microsoft, that invests more than a billion dollars a year in security research, innovation and development, reached out to 126 organisations in ...
While emerging markets such as India do offer tremendous scale for such technologies, they will lag behind China which has acquired a massive ...
Smartworks, launched is 2016, creates shared office spaces solely focused on enterprise clients
The ubiquity of smartphones has allowed people to access media throughout the day