- Sebi wants MFs to be agile in stress events, warns industry on mis-selling
- AGR: Voda Idea seeks hike in mobile data to Rs 35 per GB, calls to 6p a min
- Tata Motors, two group firms accused of antitrust violations: Report
- 240,000 ATMs to be recalibrated, but consumers need not worry, says FIS
- Investor sentiment not dampened by Delhi violence, anti-CAA protests: FM
- ONGC, HPCL buy 34.56% of bankers' stake in Petronet MHB for Rs 371 cr
- PNB scam: Sebi slaps Rs 5-cr fine on Mehul Choksi and Gitanjali Gems
Arvind Kejriwal sits on dharna
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal during a dharna demanding action against police personnel for alleged dereliction of duty at Raisina Road, near Rail Bhavan in New Delhi
In an unprecedented action, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and his ministers today began a dharna outside Rail Bhavan demanding action against police officials who refused to carry out a raid on an alleged drug and prostitution racket in South Delhi last week.
Defying prohibitory orders in force in the high-security area near the seat of power, Kejriwal accompanied by six of his ministers attempted to go to North Block housing the home ministry to lodge their protest.
Making an impromptu address to his MLAs and supporters, Kejriwal put the blame squarely on the Prime Minister, Home Minister and the Centre for the situation that has led to his dharna and said he has come prepared for 10 days and would continue the agitation further if need be.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and other AAP leaders were stopped at Rail Bhavan by the Delhi Police while heading for a protest outside Union Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde's office demanding action against Delhi Police today.
MARCH 23, 2018, FRIDAY
The theme of this year's World Water Day - marked annually on 22 ...1222 views
FEBRUARY 28, 2018, WEDNESDAY
Here’s what the airlines don’t want you to figure out: All it takes ...1545 views
FEBRUARY 22, 2018, THURSDAY
Flying Officer Avani Chaturvedi has created history by becoming the ...1700 views
FEBRUARY 07, 2018, WEDNESDAY
Auto Expo 2018: Concept cars steal the show, two-wheelers not far ...735 views
FEBRUARY 01, 2018, THURSDAY
With national polls looming next year -- and possibly as early as ...643 views