- Why do zebras have stripes? They've proved to be a no fly zone for flies
- IIM Indore gets international accreditation from AACSB
- Indian economy fundamentals sound, set to reach $5 tn: Modi in South Korea
- Tech Mahindra hits new high as board approves buyback at Rs 950 per share
- Would you rather fly Boeing or Airbus on the longest flight in the world?
- Global Markets: Asia shares up on Fed outlook, Aussie dollar seesaws after jobs data
- Aarti Industries gains 8% on signing Rs 900 crore multi-year deal
Launch of Mahindra Reva "e2o"
New and Renewable Energy Minister Farooq Abdullah, Heavy Industries Minister Praful Patel, Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit, Chairman and Managing Director of Mahindra and Mahindra, Anand G. Mahindra and Chairman of Mahindra Reva Electric Vehicles Pvt.Ltd, Pawan Goenka at the launch of Mahindra Reva "e2o" car at India Gate in New Delhi on Monday.
Australian players greet Indian skipper MS Dhoni and R Jadeja for winning the 3rd cricket test match in Mohali on Monday. India won the the test to lead the series 3-0.
Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kamal Nath with BJP leader Arun Jaitley, TMC leader Sudip Bandyopadhyay, SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav, JD-U President Sharad Yadav and other leaders at an all-party meeting on anti-rape Bill at Parliament in New Delhi on Monday. PTI Photo by Subhav Shukla
Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission Montek Singh Ahluwalia with Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar at a meeting at Yojna Bhavan in New Delhi on Monday.
Man of the Match India's Shikhar Dhawan poses for photographs during award function after the end of 3rd cricket test match between India and Australia in Mohali on Monday. India won the the test to lead the series 3-0.
MARCH 23, 2018, FRIDAY
The theme of this year's World Water Day - marked annually on 22 ...1146 views
FEBRUARY 28, 2018, WEDNESDAY
Here’s what the airlines don’t want you to figure out: All it takes ...1468 views
FEBRUARY 22, 2018, THURSDAY
Flying Officer Avani Chaturvedi has created history by becoming the ...1615 views
FEBRUARY 07, 2018, WEDNESDAY
Auto Expo 2018: Concept cars steal the show, two-wheelers not far ...708 views
FEBRUARY 01, 2018, THURSDAY
With national polls looming next year -- and possibly as early as ...617 views