- Deputy Governor Viral Acharya resigns: The plain-speaking outsider at RBI
- Switching to batteries won't reduce an iota of pollution, says TVS MD
- Trump slaps new curbs on Iran, 'it will lock up billions of dollars'
- Rising inequality should concern us all, says former PM Manmohan Singh
- Start laundering probe in cash seizures during Lok Sabha polls: SIT to ED
- CBDT chairman P C Mody pulls up tax officials over pending complaints
- Airtel, Vodafone Idea continue to lose subscribers; Jio, BSNL gain in April
- Consolidation signals high confidence in IT: Nasscom's Murugesh and Rao
- Boots on the ground need bucks in the wallet
- Govt may cut interest rates on small savings schemes for July-Sept quarter
Twin train derailment in MP
Around 30 lives were lost and more than 300 people are estimated to have been injured in a major train accident near Harda in MP.
Multiple coaches of Mumbai-Varanasi Kamayani Express and the Jabalpur Mumbai Janata Express derailed at the same time.
Railway board Chairman AK Mittal said a flash flood had caused caving of the tracks which were intact minutes before the incident.
Some of the bogies of the Kamayani Express had also fallen into the river, local authorities said.
Rescue operations were delayed because roads had been damaged by rain.
MARCH 23, 2018, FRIDAY
The theme of this year's World Water Day - marked annually on 22 ...1187 views
FEBRUARY 28, 2018, WEDNESDAY
Here’s what the airlines don’t want you to figure out: All it takes ...1488 views
FEBRUARY 22, 2018, THURSDAY
Flying Officer Avani Chaturvedi has created history by becoming the ...1658 views
FEBRUARY 07, 2018, WEDNESDAY
Auto Expo 2018: Concept cars steal the show, two-wheelers not far ...719 views
FEBRUARY 01, 2018, THURSDAY
With national polls looming next year -- and possibly as early as ...629 views