- Sebi wants MFs to be agile in stress events, warns industry on mis-selling
- AGR: Voda Idea seeks hike in mobile data to Rs 35 per GB, calls to 6p a min
- Tata Motors, two group firms accused of antitrust violations: Report
- 240,000 ATMs to be recalibrated, but consumers need not worry, says FIS
- Investor sentiment not dampened by Delhi violence, anti-CAA protests: FM
- ONGC, HPCL buy 34.56% of bankers' stake in Petronet MHB for Rs 371 cr
- PNB scam: Sebi slaps Rs 5-cr fine on Mehul Choksi and Gitanjali Gems
Kingfisher employees protest over unpaid salaries, dues
Around 25-30 people had gathered outside the Kingfisher House, next to Nandgiri State Guest House, demanding payment of their salaries and dues from the government.
Vijay Mallya, however, may have left the country already, despite 17 banks moving the SC to freeze his passport, reported the media.
Mallya has reportedly also received more than half of the amount in the $75-million settlement he made with Diageo, according to media reports.
Mallya has been declared a wilful defaulter and has a huge debt of Rs 9,091 crore to the banks. The banks in their plea said that the high court order had failed to protect their interest. They were yet to recover the amount from him, the airline and the brewery companies.
MARCH 23, 2018, FRIDAY
The theme of this year's World Water Day - marked annually on 22 ...1222 views
FEBRUARY 28, 2018, WEDNESDAY
Here’s what the airlines don’t want you to figure out: All it takes ...1545 views
FEBRUARY 22, 2018, THURSDAY
Flying Officer Avani Chaturvedi has created history by becoming the ...1700 views
FEBRUARY 07, 2018, WEDNESDAY
Auto Expo 2018: Concept cars steal the show, two-wheelers not far ...735 views
FEBRUARY 01, 2018, THURSDAY
With national polls looming next year -- and possibly as early as ...643 views