Tata Power on Friday said it has commenced a nationwide plan of setting up 25,000 electric vehicles (EVs) charging points across the country.The move aims to support faster adoption of e-mobility over
Subscribe To Insights
What do you get on Business Standard Premium?
Opt for auto renewal and save Rs 300
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.