- Delhi HC asks Centre to treat PIL on daily fuel pricing as representation
- Cineplex owners may move SC over subsuming of entertainment tax into GST
- SC seeks Centre's reply on Shia Waqf Board's plea against 'unIslamic' flags
- Constitutional morality ought to dictate terms
- CJI is leader and spokesperson of judiciary, master of roster: SC
- NGT stays tree felling in South Delhi colonies till further orders
- Legal experts optimistic about Justice Ranjan Gogoi being named next CJI
- Draft bill proposes steep Rs 10-mn fine, 3-year jail for privacy violations
- Underworld don Abu Salem sent to jail for 7 years in an extortion case
- SC backs RBI, bars courts from taking up pleas related to cryptocurrency
July 18, 2018, Wednesday
The petitioner wanted the present mechanism of daily fixation of fuel prices to be held unconstitutional
July 18, 2018, Wednesday
Cineplex owners are claiming that the UP government promised to allow multiplexes retain a portion of entertainment tax for 5 ...
July 16, 2018, Monday
The plea alleged that the flags resembled the flags of the Pakistan Muslim League, which belongs to an 'enemy country'
July 14, 2018, Saturday
The Vision of Justice was indeed attained in the courtroom
July 06, 2018, Friday
The bench said that no system is foolproof and there is always scope for improvement in functioning of judiciary
July 02, 2018, Monday
It also impleaded the Ministry of Environment and Forests as a party in the case and sought its reply in the matter before next ...
June 25, 2018, Monday
The speculation as to who will be the next Chief Justice of India has arisen in the backdrop of Justice Gogoi's participation in ...
June 09, 2018, Saturday
The draft bill also calls for informing the subjects of surveillance who undergo the interception of communication about the said ...
June 07, 2018, Thursday
It was alleged that Salem had demanded Rs 5 crore as protection money from businessman Ashok Gupta, a resident of Greater Kailash ...
May 18, 2018, Friday
The court asked the Attorney General to assist the court in this matter
May 13, 2018, Sunday
Supreme Court has asked the chief justice of each high court to also take up this issue as a suo-motu writ petition
May 11, 2018, Friday
The Modi government's decision to return the SC Collegium's recommendation to elevate Justice Joseph has led to another ...
May 10, 2018, Thursday
Here is all you need to know about the controversy surrounding Justice Joseph's proposed elevation to Supreme Court that has led ...
May 08, 2018, Tuesday
Justice Sikri is number six in the seniority list and would head the bench
May 07, 2018, Monday
The petitioner has said the cause of action arose in the matter when a draft motion for removal of the CJI was released to the ...
May 04, 2018, Friday
The Centre has filed a review petition over the Supreme Court's recent ruling on the SC/ST Act. Know all the latest developments ...
May 03, 2018, Thursday
Attorney General K K Venugopal also pointed out that the SC/ST verdict had resulted in the loss of life and the case be referred ...
May 02, 2018, Wednesday
Union Cabinet approved an ordinance to amend the Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High ...
April 29, 2018, Sunday
In a dispute over the trademark, the Delhi High Court last week imposed costs on a hotel firm for abuse of legal process and ...
April 25, 2018, Wednesday
Meta data is a set of data that describes and gives information about other data