US ruling must inform disgorgement review in India Somasekhar Sundaresan
There has been intense controversy on the subject with little clarity from the regulator
Adopt a strategic posture on trade Dhiraj Nayyar
The fact is that India's mood on trade, particularly imports, has soured over the last five or six years
Priyanka Gandhi told to vacate govt bungalow as SPG protection withdrawn
Last November, the SPG cover to Vadra, her brother and Congress leader Rahul Gandhi, and their mother, party president ...
- From bicyle to bullock, Oppn innovating ways to protest fuel price hikes
- Opposition finds its voice to protest against rise in petrol, diesel prices
Letter to BS: Extension of free food grain scheme is a welcome step
By mentioning only Hindu festivals, the PM seems to have sent across a message that only poor Hindus go hungry. Hunger ...
- Letter to BS: Amid layoffs across sectors, it's wise to hold on to your job
- Letter to BS: Axing of Chinese apps by India has hurt dragon's ego
The jury is still out but SC shows the tricky path to virtual justice
Besides lack of bandwidth, litigants and advocates from affluent backgrounds appear to have trouble with the software
- Implementing approved resolution plans amid Covid a challenge for India Inc
- From computing damages to I-T appeals, here're the key court orders