- MIT plans college for artificial intelligence, backed by $1 billion
- RBI data localisation: 80% players, including WhatsApp, comply with norms
- Google Pixel 3 or Apple iPhone XR - which one will you buy? Click to vote
- 'Holidaying at home': Is VR technology really a substitute for travel?
- Upgradation of keys at servers has little impact on internet service: ICANN
- Studio19 Solo E500X-EQ review: A portable speaker with powerful performance
- Twitter will now consider all emojis as equal characters in word count
- Thomson UD9 is a capable 55-inch smart LED TV marred by sub-par speakers
- Facebook will now let you post 3D photos in your news feed, virtual reality
- SBI Gen Insurance bets on cyber protection, eyes 30% jump in premium income
Business Standard reviewed the Oppo F9 Pro to test its overall performance and the VOOC charging technology. Here are our observations
Priced at Rs 15,999, the Motorola One Power seems the company's new beginning in the right direction
The phone is priced at Rs 11,499 for the base 16GB variant. It will go on sale only via offline channels starting October 19
The Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL is priced at Rs 71,000 and 83,000 for 64GB variants and Rs 80,000 and 92,000 for 128GB variants, respectively
SELECT ANY 3 MOBILES TO COMPARE
While emerging markets such as India do offer tremendous scale for such technologies, they will lag behind China which has acquired a massive ...
A new app, developed by Gurgaon-based startup Doubtnut, caters to those who dread the subject or don't have access to teachers; it not only ...
The AI tool DiffProf then reveals how to rewrite the app to drain less battery
Here's a guide if you have lost faith in Facebook and Instagram after data leakages, breaches and too much noise.